We have continued teaching at the middle school this week, and taught at the preschool a couple of times! It was so cool to see! We had three of our middle school students help us teach the preschool and it was amazing how God is able to reproduce what we have taught our middle schoolers to others without our help. Reproducing ourselves is the best thing we can do with our short time here!
We hung out with the Christians in the village this week and really enjoyed our time with them. We got to teach them a bible study about the crucifixtion as well as meet more of their family. It has been great to see how God is teaching these people with us being there. I love being encouraged knowing we are discipling them as much as we can with our time here.
Also, our wonderful middle schoolers graduated this past week! Pictures of that are below. We had a lot of fun at this graduation because we knew all the kids graduating. One of our students even asked us to sit with him and his family which was so nice of him!
We hope to continue with our Biblical conversations we started last week this upcoming week. We also pray that God will open more doors to talk about Him. We have a little over 2 weeks left out in the village since we will have one more break this month before leaving back home. I pray we can finish strong.
Prayer requests for the next week:
- That Cindy and Luke have safe travels and that God works on their hearts even away from the village.
- That the Christians in the village would continue to learn what the Bible actually says and allow God to teach them the false things they may have heard in the past 25 years through studying the Bible.
- Pray that my team and I continue to rely on God's strength out there. It is so emotionally draining being out there all by ourselves, and with a few weeks left physical exhaustion is sinking in.
- Prayers for all of our health would be much appreciated as well. We are all struggling with health problems in our own way.
- I am going to throw some more names your way. Pray for Sally, Jessie, O, Joe, Sandra, and Jim. All of these people we have discussed the Bible with in some way, and we hope to continue those.
- Also, continue to pray for Sarah and her son. They remain one of our closest friends and we hope to continue to get to know them more. We love them so much.
We will be starting tutoring at our house this week since school is finally out for all grades. We will be teaching people from all ages so prayers that God can work using that and not make us too busy for Hm to do His work.
Thank you so much for all your prayers! We all appreciate it so much. I look forward to seeing all of my family and friends so much. However, I am excited to finish this journey out strong first. Thank you for supporting us to do so. I love you all and thank you.